We are now accepting applications from arts and crafts vendors that wish to participate in Navarre Beach Bash! Festival is Saturday, Oct 13th 10 AM – 10 PM and includes music all day, a huge Kid’s area plus food and arts & crafts vendors. See the application for full details.
Click Here to download an application with guidelines and requirements.
- Available Booth Sizes: 10’ by 10’ ($100), 10’ by 20’ ($200), 10’ by 30’ ($300) + $100 Refundable $100 Clean Up Deposit.
- We do not provide tents, tables or chairs. We include electricity.
- ONLY handcrafted, original work by the applicant will be permitted in Saturday’s vendor area. Acceptable works include paintings, watercolors, pen and ink drawings, etchings, photography, clay, metal work, jewelry, fibers, leather, glass, paper, wood and other original works.
- Offset reproductions of an artist’s original work must not comprise more than 50% of exhibited works.
- Mass produced items, commercial goods and buy-sell items are not allowed to be sold at the festival. Examples of products not allowed include: Paparazzi Jewelry, LuLa Roe, Thirty-one, Arbonne, Agnes & Dora and others as deemed by the vendor selection committee.